The owner of the website www.activeandeco.com presents information about application and usage of the cookies files on the website.
1. Cookies - means computer data, in particular, small text files download and stored on the devices through which the user uses the websites of the Service.
2. Administrator Cookies - Cookies delivered by the Administrator, related to the electronically supplied services by the Administrator through the Service.
3. External Cookies - Cookies delivered by the Administrator partners, through the website of the Service.
4. Service - means the website or web application where he Administrator runs Service, in the domain www.activeandeco.com
5. The device - means an electronic device through which the User get the access to the Service.
6. The User - means the entity for which, according to the Regulations and laws, services can be provided electronically or with whom contract for the electronically supplied services can be signed.
II. The types of the used Cookies
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is impossible to download viruses or other unwanted software or malware on the User's Device this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and customize the service to each individual User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they are from, the storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
2. The Administrator uses two types of Cookies files:
a. Session Cookies: are stored on a User's Device, and remain there until the end of the browser session. The recorded information are then permanently deleted from the memory of the Devices. The mechanism of the Session Cookies does not allow to collect any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
b. Permanent Cookies: they are stored on a User's Device, and remain there until they are deleted. End of the session of the browser or shutting down the Devices does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of the Permanent Cookies does not allow to download any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Devices.
3. The User has the possibility to limit or exclude access granted to the Cookies to the Devices. In this case, the usage of the Service will be possible, except for functions which, by their nature, require Cookies.
III. The purposes of the usage of the Cookies files
1. The Administrator uses the Personal Cookies for the following purposes:
a. Configuration of the Service
• recognition of the Device of the Service User or its location and displaying the website properly, customized to their individual needs;
• font size, appearance of the website, etc. ..
b. Implementation of the processes necessary for the full website functionality
• customize the content of the Site for the User's preferences and the usage optimization of the websites of the Service. In particular, these files allow you to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and display the website properly; customized to your individual needs;
c. Analysis and researches or audience audit
• create anonymous statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from the websites of the Service, which allows the improvement of the structure and the content;
d. Ensuring the safety and reliability of the Service
2. Administrator of the Service uses the External cookies for the following purposes:
a. collection of general and anonymous, statistical data via analytical tools from Google Analytics [Administrator of the cookies: Google Inc., the USA].
b. use of the interactive features in order to popularize the Service using social networking sites Facebook.com [Administrator of the cookies: Facebook Inc., the USA or Facebook Ireland, Ireland]
IV. Possibilities to determine the conditions of storage or access for the Cookies
1. The User himself can, at any time, change the settings of the Cookies, specifying the terms of the storage and access for the Cookies to the User's Device. Changes in the settings mentioned in the preceding sentence, can be made by the User, using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way, to block the automatic handling of Cookies files in the settings of the web browser or to inform on them every time posting Cookies on the User's Device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
2. The User may at any time delete cookies using the features available on the used web browser.
3. Restrictions of the usage of the Cookies files may affect some of the functionality available on the Website.